Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Proverbs 17:17

You know what the greatest feeling is? Knowing that there is someone in your life that despite all your terrible flaws, that still loves the life outta you. I've experienced this first hand this week. Sometimes, like I've said life will throw you some curve balls. But when you grow up and learn to get over that speed bump or recover from the curve ball that is when your character is really defined. This week hasn't been the easiest. But now that my challenges and all the petty drama is over, I know who I am and who I can count on. Your best friend isn't the one that is always by your side, but the one who will be by your side when you need it most, and actually get upset with you when you do something out of your character because they know that you're so much better then that wrong decision you made and they aren't afraid to tell you they are upset. I love the moments when you realize something spectacular in your life, and this afternoon I've realized that I have a true friend that still loves me even though I have no idea how she could. Just inspiring I guess. I love my Hailey Ray.
A friend loves at all times. Proverbs 17:17

"Life is rough waters, just be sure you have a stable boat."
-KG

2 comments:

  1. Hallelujah!! Praise Jesus!! I am so glad you two can put your differences aside. I have no clue what those differences are, but I have prayed that they go away. Kate, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha but really, praise the lord!!! thank you mrs.milburn. I love you dearly :)

    ReplyDelete