Saturday, February 12, 2011

I am the ultimate under-analyzer of decisions.

I hate realizing I made a mistake weeks after it happened. For some odd reason I don't analyze what will happen in the long run when I make a decision. Sometimes I just don't understand why I do the stupid things I do. I like to think my mistakes can be fixed and everything will be just fine, but I just have this strange feeling I can't make this one up. I won't tell you what i'm talking about, because if you know me..you know exactly what i'm talking about. But you may not know that I regret it, because I keep it all inside. And honestly, that's getting hard to do. I just hope soon, my punishment for my stupid decision will be relieved..please.

"Life is rough waters, just be sure you have a stable boat"
-KG

No comments:

Post a Comment