Monday, February 14, 2011

I am blessed beyond belief.

Okay so yes, today was Valentines Day and I can't lie, I had a pretty awesome day. I mean besides the 10 million hour show choir practice (don't get me wrong, i LOVE show!) but I could've had a lovely date instead! But enough with that, things are finally falling back in place again, like they should. I admit, there for a few weeks I had an obvious stupid streak but who doesn't sometimes? All the stupidity made me realize what really makes me happy in the long run and not just at the moment. Hard to understand, I know. But i'm happy again. I'm just glad that I'm not lying to myself about what makes me happy anymore and actually following what I should do. It also puts a smile on my face that some people never give up on me. I mean what gets better then that? You mess up time after time, and still they're right there with there hand still reaching out to you. If that isn't a sign that there is a wonderful God about then I don't know what is. Man i'm lucky. Often times I don't grasp how lucky and truly blessed I am, but I am so blessed it would take days to count my blessings. I dunno, I'm just glad that there is someone who knows my one million flaws, and sees one priceless thing about me and loves me for it.


Love is easy-going, love is compassionate and thoughtful. It has no lust or rivalry, it does not brag to everyone around. it is not cocky and kept to itself. Love isn't cheating others, it's not always "me first" , it's always peaceful, hardly ever angered, it does not think of the past but looks to the future. Love is happy always and is never spelled backwards "evol (evil)" and it never lies, not even a white lie. It always protects the other, always trusts, has a hopeful mind, always keeps moving forward. Love NEVER gives up, but stays forever.

"Life is rough waters, just be sure to have a stable boat"
-KG


No comments:

Post a Comment