Thursday, April 14, 2011

Today.

I just want to say that I have some pretty radical people in my life. This morning, I woke up late, rushed to get ready, coudn't find something to wear, pulled something from mom's closet..(she was ANGRY), looked like a hot mess all day and I was probably the most negative person alive for  few hours. But in the midst of all my anger, one of my friends sent me a random text that said, "God has called upon me to pray for you today so i've been praying all morning. Love you, smile you're beautiful." Now if that isn't God looking out for his children whom he loves with his whole heart I don't know what is. I mean wow, God knows my heart and pays attention to it so much that he knows when I need a little encouragement and he seeks to help me find a happy place daily. He is amazing! Just thought i'd share!
....btw, it took me literally 20 minutes to type this. Stupid finger splint, go die.

Life is rough waters, just be sure to have a stable boat.
KG

No comments:

Post a Comment