Friday, April 15, 2011

Things that make my life expectancy lower.

Pet peeves. That word alone makes me wanna gag someone. I mean get real, who decided that should be the word for something that annoys the daylight out of me? I figured it would be nice to come up with my own list of pet peeves just because there are so many things that I wish I could refrain from for the sake of my own life day by day!

1) Double negatives. I don't know if this annoyance is the outcome of my mother being an English teacher or what, but I absolutely can't stand when someone uses a double negative while speaking. It's not okay to say, "well I ain't never did that." Last time I checked, 2 negatives make a positive so if you're saying that, it looks like you really did do whatever you're talking about (which is probably irrelevant to anyones life anyway).

2)Dirty Nails. Gross, I mean come on dude it takes like five minutes to wash your hands and get all that grum and nastiness out from under your nail. Fix yourself please and thank you. If you're like some big handy-mechanic-man I completely understand, but when you get finished can you not get ahold of some soap for the sake of everyone you come in contact with? The worst is when you go to a restaurant and your waitress/waiter has gross nails, I swear i'd leave if it was to out of hand, I really wouldn't like there fingernail dirt on my plate.

3)Want some cheese with that whine? Okay I get it, your life sucks, but you don't have to express this everytime someone trys to talk to you. Get over yourself forreal, your life can't suck that bad. I have my days where I feel like the world has stopped turning and pin-pointed me out to destroy, yes, but I get over it and move along. I'm not going to sit there and tell you about how terrible my life is because one that makes you want to commit suicide and two the more negative you are, the worse the situation is going to get.

4)Flip-flops/heels. Ladies ladies ladies, you're better. Never leave the house knowing that your shoes sound louder than your voice. Do you know how annoying this can be? You sound like a horse walking around, in case you didn't know. Today, while getting my nails did there was a lady walking in to get hers fixed as well, I don't even remember what the woman looked like because as soon as she walked in the door, I thought it was already derby day and I couldn't help but stare with this awful confused look. Just fix yourself, and wear some safe shoes.

5) Heavy breathers. This is my at most BIGGEST pet peeve ever. Are you dying or something, because you sure do sound like you're having a legit asthma attack, let me go get your inhaler. I don't even wanna talk about this anymore it annoys me so much.

6) Head scratchers. Please STAY AWAY FROM ME. I do not enjoy the sound of you scratching your dry scalp all the time. This is nasty and you need to wash your head, k thanks. But really, get some of that "you can't wear black without the blue" stuff and then maybe you won't be all flakey..ughhhh.

I'm pretty positive that I have about 100 more Pet Peeves but I don't want to keep complaing and be the negative Nancy right now. So i'll shut up.
--btw, i'm babysitting the broski right now and he's been napping for a good 3 hours, not okay. The only thing I can think about it how nasty his diaper will be when he decides to awake from the dead.

Goodnight :)

KG

No comments:

Post a Comment