Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'll never be a heart surgeon..

So I'm sitting in my AP English class listening to the student teacher go on and on about "In Cite Quotions", while trying to cram in all this useless information about the heart because next period I have a big whoppin test over everything that the heart intitles. I'm thinking that maybe my plan of going to bed early and waking up early to study wasn't the best idea considering I woke up at 7:20 and had to rush myself to get to school on time, which I did..success..but anyways what I felt preplexed to blog about today is the amount of goodness I guess I could say, that my lord provides for me. He truely is the ultimate provider in my life. Although i'm literally tripping over this test right now, and sitting here wondering who the smartest person in class is so I can nonchalantly go sit beside them for today, i've prayed and prayed this morning and I know God will provide for me. This test really isn't a big deal to be honest, and there are a lot of more things I could be worrying about, and proabably should be worrying about but it just goes to show that no matter how big, or even how little the problem is, my needs are always met by the one who gave his son for my life. I'm so lucky to know that my Abba Father is always right behind me through everything and that when the devil is trying to tempt me day by day, hour by hour I will NEVER be defeated because my God sits at he right hand throne and is always there. Such a load of the shoulder when I make myself remember this. I am blessed with the best, because he lives, and i'm alive in him.

Life is Rough Waters, be sure to have a stable boat.
KG

No comments:

Post a Comment